We specialize in mare and foal, and young horse care at our breeding farm at Oaks Hill, and can offer an agistment solution for you. Our experienced team headed by Natalie Gerhard, is on farm 24/7. Although we are a warmblood stud, we agist all breeds.
Benefits for Young Horses
- Young horses are reared in large, improved paddocks where they can move, develop muscle, and learn a social order with other youngsters
- Each horse is handled, trimmed, and drenched regularly
- We have an experienced veterinary practice on call around the clock
- Gelding and veterinary procedures can be arranged on request
- Owners are welcome to come and visit their young horses at any time. If you are unable to do so, we will provide regular updates so that you know how your youngster is progressing
In addition to our large, safe paddocks, Oaks Hill offers the following facilities with an indoor arena currently in progress.
- Vet treatment room
- Foaling yards
- Stables and day yards
- Wash bays
Contact Natalie on 02 4654 5902 to discuss your requirements and to organize and inspection of the farm or Contact Us with inquiries.
See Breeding Services for details on foaling, AI, frozen cycles, ET management